Friday, August 5, 2011

Big Time Spoiled....

Wednesday was our big time roadtrip to the Ohio State Fair....I was not really that impressed by the fair itself. I mean, it seems just like any other fair to me, just more people. I mean except for the fact that Big Time Rush was there to perform. If you don't have kids you may not know who they are. They are 4 boys who have evolved from a Nickelodeon show into a real live boy band. (Rylee is asking that I type that they are also really cute and that Kendall is her favorite) Anywho, the girls got the thrill of a lifetime when Kendall and James from said boy band walked about a foot in front of us. Cue the girls swooning here. Seriously, it was crazy business.


Rylee and myself at the hotel.


Sofia, Rylee and I waiting and waiting hahaha.
The show was actually really really good. They played pretty much their entire album (yes, I knew every word hahah) and they were very entertaining. In fact, the girls had such a good time that we are taking them to see them again in Lima Ohio at the end of August. One last hoorah before school starts. My sister got some pretty good pictures so I think we are going to make them some new t-shirts to wear next time :)




Speaking of spending more money on concert tickets, Momma needs to pay some bills!!!
I just finished a really cute skirt and for some reason this thing is uploading it weird. Anyway it's about 11 1/2 inches long and the waist can go up to 32 inches. It's a tiered skirt, polka dots, stripes and a pretty paisley and floral fabric. I am willing to let it go for $15 instead of my usual $25. If you are interested in seeing pictures of it let me know and I will email you a couple :) 
I think I will actually make some custom skirts if anyone is interested. I just need a waist measurement and the length you would want it to be. I have all kinds of fabric so I think this could be fun. JR insists that I need to make a facebook just for that reason. I have an etsy account but it seems like there is soooo much stuff on there already that it just gets passed up, so maybe he's onto something. I guess I can do that, you know in my spare time hahaha!!





















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment